It is our primary responsibility to ensure that you feel safe while making an online purchase.
1. What are the various modes of payment at Linenlanehome?
You can pay using Credit Card, Debit Card, or Net-banking option. All these are prepaid methods of placing an order. You can also place your order using "Cash on Delivery" method. All payment methods depend on your pin code, so please ensure that you check your pin code to find out the available methods of payment in your area.
2. What does “Cash on Delivery” mean?
We understand that you might want to pay for an order by cash. That’s why we’ve got a very convenient option where you can pay at your doorstep before receiving the package and signing the delivery sheet.
3. Will I have to pay for any hidden costs like sales tax, OCTROI, etc…?
You should not be asked to pay anything extra for the order. Only whatever is mentioned on the invoice is to be paid. Please let us know if you’ve been bothered otherwise.
4. How much will the shipping cost me?
Linenlanehome delivers all regular orders within India at no extra cost to you.
5. What if I hit the Refresh/Back button while processing a payment?
Our payment gateways are extremely secure and any payment that does not come to us through the gateway gets kicked back to your source bank account. Usually, this happens within a 24-hour window. You can check with your bank for confirmation.
6. What if the amount got debited from my side but I did not receive an Order ID?
We ensure that an Order ID is confirmed only once our bank receives the payment from your bank. Sometimes, due to unforeseen reasons, the amount might be debited from your side but wouldn’t have been received by us yet. Give us a buzz and we'll sort it out together.
7. For Cash-on-Delivery orders, Can I check the package before making a payment?
We encourage you to avoid accepting any package if it is in a tampered state. However, Our courier person will hand over the package to you to open only once the payment has been made.
8. What is a CVV number? How do I find it on my card?
CVV is an anti-fraud security feature to help verify that you are in possession of your credit card. For Visa/MasterCard, the three digit CVV number is printed on the signature panel on the back of the card. For an American Express card, the four digit CVV is printed on the front, right above the card number.